Valuable insights on the most relevant players in the digital pharma & pharmacy industry
The digital pharma industry has been transformed after a series of turbulent months. A variety of developments have created momentum in the market, with significant shifts between emerging players and those that have lost their influence.
One of the most influential events was the waning strength of DocMorris AG (formerly Zur Rose Group), which suffered significant losses as a result of reduced advertising investment, increased prices, internal restructuring and a failed focus on e-prescriptions. E-pharmacies such as Shop Apotheke and Medikamente per Klick (MpK) benefited particularly from this shift. The market as a whole was equally impacted by a lack of performance at numerous quick commerce providers and a strategic downgrading of the pharmacy segment by Douglas.
At the same time, the ongoing uncertainty surrounding Amazon Pharmacy and the development of an online e-prescription solution continues to keep the market in suspense. However, this dynamic phase also brings new opportunities that should be exploited. In particular, the integration of artificial intelligence (AI/AI) in the pharmaceutical industry could open up new opportunities.
- Market Overview: Update on the Digital Pharmacy Landscape and valuable Inisghts on its players.
- Pharma Brands on Google: How are pharma brands investing on Google to shopping and text ads?
- AI in Digital Pharma: New opportunities for manufacturers through the use of AI & SmileGPT in everyday work.
- Landscape Spotlights: Deep dive on the most relevant players in the digital pharma landscape
- Brand Performances: how do pharma brands perform in e-pharmacies, drugstores & Amazon?
The study is available to you after login.