Investments with foresight for pharmaceutical manufacturers in e-pharmacies
Over the past few years, Retail Media & WKZ (Advertising Cost Subsidies) have become much more important in the digital pharma space. Manufacturers of healthcare products are increasingly investing in digital advertising on e-pharmacies‘ websites or external channels to target their products and reach potential customers.
In addition to onsite measures directly on online pharmacies, offsite measures on Google and social media platforms such as Instagram or Facebook are also gaining in importance. Above all, the Google shopping ads or text ads of the search engine.
In Retail Media & WKZ Study 23, we take a look at current invests and strategies for the pharmaceutical industry. In our status quo analyses, we examine the most successful measures and look at the gross advertising pressure for top stores and manufacturers. Where are the spendings highest and which measure is best suited for your own target project?
The study’s contents:
- Status Quo: Valuable ranking of spendings of the most important players in the pharmaceutical market.
- Overview: The most successful measures in the stores and the correct definition of WKZ & retail media in the market
- Deep Dive: Detailed analysis of selected brands and markets in the top 10 e-pharmacies
- Offsite measures: Insights into Google search trends and ads on Google, Facebook & Instagram
- Must-haves: The most important tools for the optimal WKZ strategy of your brands in the stores
- Challenges: The biggest WKZ challenges for manufacturers in the daily retail media routine
The study is available to you after login.